Follow these steps to disable Biometrics for an account
We recommend using biometrics over plaintext passwords so please reconsider disabling biometrics for your account.
- Navigate to the account you want to disable Biometrics for.
- Click on the pencil in the bottom left corner of the account card.
- Click on the "Security" tab.
- Click on the button that says "Disable Biometric Authentication"
Note: If the button is blue and titled "Enable Biometric Authentication" then your account is not set up to use your FingerPrint or FaceID yet and no further action is necessary.
- Confirm your biometrics.
- You can now use your plaintext password to send money and edit account details!